Find a Certificate of Authorization Holder

The Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) adopts standards and administers the policies, procedures and processes for the certification of welders and brazers regulated under the Technical Standards and Safety Act, 2000’s Ontario Regulation 220/01: Boilers and Pressure Vessels (BPVs). Businesses that repair/alter BPVs and install/repair associated piping systems are required to hold a Certificate of Authorization (COA) from TSSA or another Canadian jurisdiction. Companies with a National Board Certificate of Authorization (“R” stamp) are also acceptable for repairs/alterations of BPVs.

In the following directory, you can find a listing of businesses that hold a COA issued by TSSA. Please note that the information in this directory is updated periodically and may not reflect the most recent information available for each entry. If you have a question or concern regarding any of the information contained on this page, please contact or call 1-877-682-TSSA (8772).

  • Clear Results

TSSA Registered Certificate Of Authorization