S - Skip to page content

Technical Standards
& Safety Authority
jQuery Slider
Upholstered and Stuffed Articles Banner

Home > Upholstered & Stuffed Articles > Licensing & Registration

Licensing & Registration

TSSA issues licences to manufacturers, renovators, home hobbyists or craft operators.

If you wish to sell an upholstered or stuffed article in Ontario, you must ensure that the manufacturer is registered with TSSA.

For application forms, click here.

Go to top