S - Skip to page content

Technical Standards
& Safety Authority
jQuery Slider
Fuels Banner

Home > Fuels > Licensing & Registration

Licensing & Registration

TSSA issues licenses to operate gasoline service stations, propane facilities, oil and gas transmission systems and to distributors of natural gas and oil.

Under current fuels safety legislation, anyone who installs, repairs, services, removes or maintains an appliance or equipment used in the handling or use of a fuel-burning appliance or equipment must be registered as a contractor.

For application forms click here

Go to top