Since 1997, the Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) has delivered public
safety services on behalf of the government of Ontario. With headquarters in west
Toronto, the TSSA is a self-funded, not-for-profit organization that employs approximately
400 staff across Ontario. The roles within the TSSA are as diverse as the Province
we serve. It takes all kinds of people with varied skillsets and backgrounds to
meet our organizational goals, but our employees share a few key traits:
- We are passionate about public safety.
- We are highly skilled, problem-solvers.
- We are collaborators who are invested in the communities we work in.
- We are more than employees; we are serving the greater good.
- We are committed to life-long learning and development.
- We operate with the highest integrity.
TSSA provides our employees with competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and
— most importantly — a sense of purpose. Our work is vital to the success and safety
of the Province, and it’s our people who make it possible.